Tongits is a popular Filipino rummy card game. Originating in the northern Philippines, the game was brought to the United States in the mid-90's and was quickly adopted on college campuses. It offered a new alternative to long time favorites pusoy dos and spades.
Anyone familiar with other rummy games such as Gin Rummy or Mah Jhong can easily learn to play Tongits. It is a fun, fast moving game. It encourages players to work together but in the end it's winner takes all.
- Drag & Drop Interface. The game feels like the real thing with its intuitive drag & drop interface.
- Realistic And Challenging AI. The computers play like live human tongits players.
- Innovative Way of Organizing Cards. Just like in the real game, you are free to group and organize cards in any way you like. This significantly improves your planning and strategy.
- Betting Simulation. Betting enhances the realistic feel of the game. It adds excitement and suspense and gives the player a sense of accomplishment and progress.
- Game Saving. The game is automatically saved after each round to preserve the precious progress you have made.
- Statistics. Relevant game statistics such as number of wins and money won, are saved for each player.
- Clear Card Images. The cards were designed to be easy to read and identify. This helps you easily spot important cards that you might need to win the game.
- A Solid Trainer. If you are a professional Tongits player, the game can supplement your training. And with the high level AI, you won't need human opponents to practice with.
- Continuous Development. The game is continuously being developed and improved to further enhance the player's experience.
The game uses Adobe's latest runtime technology, Adobe® AIR™. You have 2 options, either download the Tongits.air package file and install it later if you have the AIR runtime or you can install the game directly from your browser without worrying about the availability of the AIR runtime in your system.
This is Version 1.0.6 last built on 2/26/2008
Option 1: Install Directly From Your Browser
Or if the above option does not work please try the second option below.
Option 2: Install Adobe® AIR™ and Download Tongits AIR packageregister the game to be able to continue playing.
Subscribe To Updates
Registration is only $5.00 and has the following benefits:
- Unlimited play
- Your registration key will be valid for life
- It will help support further development of the game
- You'll help out me, the developer
- If you're Pinoy, support a kababayan
Register safely and securely now via PayPal
What They Say About Tongits
"I have tried for months looking for this kind of game without success, and I am very happy to have found it at your website. I am now using the game and happy to tell you that I'm improving and winning the game. I am genuinely impressed by the quality of your game and services that you offer, so I told my friends about the game being available at your website. I can't think of any other game online that can provide such great service at such a reasonable price. We are a big Filipino community here in San Antonio, Texas and for sure, I will recomend your web site whenever we play tongits."
- Rex Flores, Nov 9, 2011
"Love the game. Just purchased the full version. I have won 112 games and have a pot worth $1910 against the AI Sofia has $-145 won 110 games and Felix has $1205 won 121 games."
- Barbara ONeal, Mar 22, 2008
"Thank you so much.. Your game is really great! I have downloaded many tongits application but yours is the best! More power to you and thank you!"
- Maria Rea Delos Santos, Feb 20, 2008
"The game is fun and easy to understand."
- Michael Dalida, Jan 21, 2008
"I've been playing your Tongits game for awhile now and the gameplay, graphics, and sounds are all great. I registered the game since I liked it so much. I also tried the WinTongits game but your game is a lot better so I'm sticking with your game instead... I think your game is great and well worth the price to play it. I hope a lot of people buy it."
- Robert Rozum, Jan 20, 2008